All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Notify your New Horizons Account Executive immediately to avoid penalties if changes need to be made.
- Students will receive a confirmation email but are responsible for confirming their own enrollments by email or phone call.
- Client acknowledges that all students meet the course prerequisites, have read the course outline and, if applicable, exam objectives.
- Ten 10 business day notice is required to reschedule open enrollment classes with no additional fees. In case of No-Show or Cancellation less than ten 10 business days before class date, client may take advantage of our re-take policy (Third-Party class re-takes vary). If paid with coupons or learning credits they will be deducted. If Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers were redeemed they will be forfeited.
- Red Hat reschedule policy dictates that client may reschedule a class or exam up to 14 calendar days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams. New class date must be given at time of reschedule, and class must be completed within one (1) year of original invoice date.
- Cisco reschedule and cancellation policy dictates a client may reschedule their course up to 30 days ahead of the course start date with no additional fees. Courses rescheduled between 29 and 15 days will have a fee of $75 per enrollment. Course enrollments cancelled within 14 business days will have a full fee of Cisco courseware costs per enrollment. New class date must be given at time of reschedule, and class must be completed within one (1) year of original invoice date.
- Dedicated Classes, On-site Classes or Room Rentals Cancellation/Reschedule Policy - If rescheduled with no fewer than fifteen (15) business days before scheduled date, an administration fee of 10% will be added to the purchase amount. Cancellations or reschedules within fifteen (15) business days of scheduled event will require 100% of the fee to be paid again for a private event.
Customer is able to take open enrollment, if offered, at no charge.
- Dedicated Classes or On-site Classes: Each additional student beyond the agreed upon terms will be billed at $100 per student per day for applications classes and $400 per student per day for technical classes.
- Online ANYTIME (OLA): OLA keys are activated upon receipt of payment and valid for one year. Once a key has been activated, it cannot be cancelled. Keys are valid ONLY for the individual on the invoice; they are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Class enrollment begins on the date of invoice and ends twelve (12) months from invoice date.
- NH Learning Credits and Coupons will be activated on the date of invoice and are non-transferable.