What is Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products such as Google Search and YouTube. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage, networking, big data, machine learning and the internet of things (IoT), as well as cloud management, security and developer tools. GCP services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators and other enterprise IT professionals over the public internet or through a dedicated network connection.
Google Cloud Platform was first released in 2008, so is relatively new, but one of the top 3 cloud service platforms, next to AWS and Azure. Google Cloud differentiates itself from other cloud providers on these dimensions:
- Google’s scale, reliability, security, and future-proof infrastructure
- Better data and machine learning
- Better Collaboration and Productivity for your employees
Why Should I Consider Google Training?
Google Cloud Platform customers are innovators, who use Google products and services to advance science, healthcare, education, retail, consumer technology, and more. Some of the biggest GCP customers are also high ranking in Google searches, such as AirBnb, Zillow and Spotify. Many businesses are subscribing to public cloud services, in conjunction with running on premise cloud solutions, as a means to optimize resources.
GCP is one of the top 3 public cloud services that digitally transformed businesses are using and they need qualified teams to ensure performance. Google training and certifications are best for:
- Systems Operations Professionals
- Solution Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- and Developers
Google Cloud Training with New Horizons Learning Group
GCP training from New Horizons teaches students how to design, develop, manage and administer
application infrastructure and data solutions on Google Cloud technology. Earning a Google Cloud Certification is an indication of the necessary skills to leverage Google Cloud technology in a way that transforms businesses. New Horizons offers:
- Training and Certification for you or your employees to make the most of Google Cloud technologies
- Knowledgeable instructors with the technical skills and best practices to help you get up to speed quickly
- Fundamental to advanced level training in live, virtual and on-demand options
- Certifications help you validate and prove your skill and expertise in Google Cloud technologies