Are you looking for computer training courses that allow you to learn the material you need from anywhere? With New Horizons Learning Group you can work from a New Horizons location as well as the comfort of your own home. Our OnlineLive® (OLL) computer learning approach provides you with access to your training program via your internet connection, which enables you to connect with your instructor in real time. New Horizons OnlineLive® gives you an effective and proven online learning option with an extensive learning catalog and the freedom to attend from virtually anywhere.
Engage with Live Interactive Training via OLL
Live training online helps you get the same high-quality education as you would find in a traditional classroom setting. Your training program is even more flexible while still learning the material through live lectures, virtual labs, and instructor-led demonstrations. Using our collaborative eLearning platform, along with Zoom, you will be able to connect with the instructor and other students through the use of collaboration groups, video conferencing, screen sharing and an easy-to-use chat window. Online LIVE provides a rich, engaging, live classroom environment that allows students to easily interact with instructors and fellow students in-person and virtually.
OnlineLive® (OLL) training allows you to:
- Use live video and audio feeds to participate in discussions
- Gain hands-on experience by performing virtual labs
- See course materials, including documents and presentations, in real time
- Play back any class or topic for review
- Complete team activities in virtual group settings
- Participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow students
- Engage in one-on-one mentoring sessions with your instructor during a course with New Horizons’ remote sharing technology.
Online Comprehensive Learning Environment
New Horizons Learning Group’s OnlineLive® computer learning platform is easy to operate because it has few technical requirements. Our comprehensive learning environment allows you to access your training from your home, the office, or while out on the road. Additionally, New Horizons provides you with access to an OLL learning lab that makes it easy to view and manage your online success. If you choose, you will also be able to receive on-site learning support from New Horizons specialists.
Online LIVE also gives you access to the client and server technologies covered in class via New Horizons’ Labs on Demand. This program gives you the ability to have remote access to the technology you are learning so you can continue to apply the concepts you learn. You will also be able to be flexible while going through computer training by accessing labs before and after class hours so you can gain extra experience.
OnlineLive® Training and Classroom Benefits
By using the Online LIVE platform you will be able to have access to our expert computer learning instructors in real time. Learning online gives you more options when it comes to course dates and times as well. Our online classes are Guaranteed to Run so you don’t need to worry about late cancellations. Access our courses from any computer with an internet connection and reduce your overall training costs while virtually eliminating travel expenses. Managers can have their entire staff train at once, resulting in uniformity that contributes to company success.
- Take the class from anywhere, on any device.
- Be home with your family every night.
- Eliminate travel expenses, which sometimes can cost more than the training itself.
- Apply 100% of the training budget for training and not waste it on travel expenses.
- Eliminate the hassles of airport security, canceled, delayed or missed flights.
- Have more training options if you are not located near large technology centers.
- Experience fewer class cancellations, as class registrations are not limited to a small geographic area.
- Have an enhanced learning experience via collaboration to solve real-life scenarios.
- Have a more interactive and creative experience with the introduction of other forms of instruction such as high definition video, hands-on labs, break out sessions, etc.
- Ask the instructor questions and request assistance when needed vs. struggling with a pre-recorded video which is usually outdated.
- Easily obtain course materials such as PowerPoints, documents, streaming video, whiteboard examples, animations, etc.
- Participate in breakout sessions to develop problem-solving skills and increase comprehension.
- Be more flexible when it comes to scheduling training as more options are available.