Take control with Microsoft OneNote—the easy-to-use note-taking and information-management program where you can capture ideas and information in electronic form. Learn to create, edit, organize and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications with Microsoft OneNote training from New Horizons New Horizons Learning Group.
We offer world-class OneNote training and all courses are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to OneNote or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an OneNote power user.
What's New for Microsoft OneNote 2016?
Full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer's hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go. Key features include:
- Insert videos into a page
- Take notes right on the web
- Send notes to yourself in email
- Clip on the web with Clipper
- Capture images on your phone with Office Lens
Microsoft OneNote Courses Will Cover:
- The Microsoft OneNote interface
- How to create a simple notebook
- How to create notes
- How to organize content and search for information in a OneNote notebook
- Integration of OneNote with other applications
- Using OneNote to share notes with other people