When you need training on SAP technology, you want to be sure to learn from experts who will help you grow your knowledge base and develop your skills. New Horizons is proud to offer world-class training on SAP products and software around the world. SAP training is offered via an authorized resell partner.
By working with New Horizons, you are able to provide your IT staff with valuable knowledge and skills training that can be used to help you maximize the value and efficiency of your SAP solutions—with our suite of training courses, education programs, and SAP certifications. Create a comprehensive training plan, empower end-users with live, online, and mobile courses—and ultimately develop a solution that increases proficiency and software expertise in your organization.
Ensure Success & Productivity Across Your Organization
SAP Education from New Horizons helps companies accelerate time-to-value of SAP investments and achieve business goals through a trained and knowledgeable workforce.
- Application of 1.5% of project cost to training improves project success by 30%
- Every dollar spent on training yields an approximately 15% gain in productivity
- Employers cite an IT skills gap as negatively impacting their productivity (41%), customer engagement (32%), and security (31%)
By promoting a culture of continuous learning, SAP training and education helps your organization improve accuracy, ensure regulatory compliance, reduce help desk costs, and increase ROI. Plus, your workforce will be more efficient and happier in their jobs.
Who is Eligible for SAP Courses & Who Can SAP Benefit?
Though there aren’t any specific requirements in order to achieve a SAP certification. You need to have graduated with a college degree. Having some sort of base knowledge in the area that you want to take a SAP course will be beneficial. SAP certifications can benefit almost any working IT professional.
As an IT professional, why is it important to be trained in SAP technology? Boosting your skills when it comes to SAP products and software helps by giving you the tools needed to effectively develop and implement plans that will positively affect business operations and customer relations. In addition, earning a SAP certification is a testament to the hard work you have put in to not only learning the technology but also demonstrating that you can use what you learned to improve efficiency and productivity.
With those demonstrable skills, you can negotiate a higher salary. SAP offers lucrative opportunities, with SAP Certified Associates earning around $78,000,according to Payscale.com. Specializing further in SAP will make you even more valuable.
SAP Training Solutions from New Horizons
New Horizons offers a wide range of training courses on SAP products and software, taught by instructors that have real-world experience using the technology. Courses are designed to prepare IT professionals for certification exams and are broken down into segments to ensure that each trainee is able to receive the training that will prove to be most valuable for their position. If you have any questions about any of the courses offered for SAP, please feel free to contact a New Horizons representative. We look forward to working with your organization for all your SAP training needs!
Learn more about some of the most popular SAP certification courses by clicking below.
SAP HANA Training
SAP HANA is a platform built on in-memory technology that allows customers to analyze and query large volumes of data in real-time.
Benefits to SAP HANA:
- Fast query performance
- Reduced loading and preparation time
- Low latency between operational and analytical data
- Reduced administrative overhead
SAP BusinessObjects Training
SAP BusinessObjects is a business intelligence suite of end-user products to analyze and manipulate data. Included in this suite is BusinessObjects Dashboards, BusinessObjects Design Studio, Crystal Reports and Crystal Server.
Benefits to SAP BusinessObjects:
- Obtain insight into your data to make effective business decisions
- Streamline operations
- Maintain operational sustainability
- Promote financial growth
SAP ERP Training
SAP ERP is a powerful software to help businesses track procurement and purchasing process, accounting, and human capital management, including time management and payroll.
Benefits to SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Training:
- Allows integration of departmental business functions into a single system
- Improves business processes and efficiency
- Provides a single interface for managing and tracking day to day routines
- Access centralized space to manage planning, forecasting and reporting
- Communicate and collaborate globally
SAP NetWeaver Training
SAP NetWeaver is a technology platform to manage SAP and non-SAP applications in a diverse environment.
Benefits to SAP NetWeaver:
- Delivers a unifed tracking system for different processes
- Merge and manage processes
- Improve efficiency
- Enable better enterprise decisions
SAP ABAP Training
SAP ABAP is a programming language for developing applications for SAP.
Benefits to SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP):
The SAP system is written in ABAP so learning the language allows for proper data development and handling. It allows for flexibility and conveninece in customizing SAP applications.
SAP Business Warehouse Training
SAP Business Warehouse is a data warehouse software that is part of the SAP Netweaver platform. SAP BW provides collection of all business data, data analysis and data mining using a set of comprehensive tools including SAP BI tools and enterprise planning tools.
Benefits to SAP Business Warehouse:
- Cross-application visibiity into business process performance
- Permanent data storage
- Allows for proactive decision making enabled by real-time data
- Insights for marketing, sales and operation planning with better data
- Improved customer service
SAP Supply Chain Management Training
SAP Supply Chain Management is a planning engine to manage logistics and resources associated with a supply chain. SAP SCM can help with forecasting, analysis and planning of supply and demand, and optimizing the end-to-end procurement to payment process.
Benefits to SAP Supply Chain Management:
- Enables effective business forecasting
- Real-time insights into planning for supply and demand
- Analysis and management of order based capacity
- Effective inventory management
- Achieve fast responsiveness
- Ability to meet customer expectations